Website Updates MADE EASY
Update your website straight from your phone through the apps you already know!
How easy is it?
Please note: All InfoTel Multimedia websites include links to your own social media sites – see the very bottom right corner of the image to the right as an example of simple links to your social sites. We also add direct social sharing buttons at no extra charge – see the left-hand side of the image to the right as an example; these buttons will allow your customers to share your website onto their own social networks with just one or two clicks.
“Social feeds” are different than the social links described above; they bring content you have created for your social networks and display them directly on your website.
Below is an example of a Pinterest feed brought into a web page. Add a pin to Pinterest and it will immediately be added to your website. Simple.
Pinterest feeds can be configured with the following options:
- To show a list of boards
- To show pins from a board
- To show a users latest pins
- You can retrieve up to 10 Boards per feed.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/myinfotel/www/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-them-social/feeds/pinterest/class-fts-pinterest-feed.php on line 359
Below is an example of a Instagram feed brought into a web page. Add an image to Instagram from your phone and it will immediately be added to your website. Simple. We can set this up to show every image you post to Instagram or just with a specific #hashtag.
Instagram feeds can be configured with the following options:
- Can display a full feed of a specific Instagram user account
- Can display a full feed of a specific Instagram hashtag
- Both feeds display Photos and have a popup option to view Videos and Photos larger.
- Load more posts on all Instagram feeds so you their is No Post Limit.
Below is an example of a Twitter feed brought into a web page. Add a tweet and it will immediately be added to your website. Simple.
Twitter feeds can be configured with the following options:
- Twitter User Account
- Twitter Search #hashtag, @person, or single words. For example, weather or weather-channel
- Displays photos and has a popup option to view photo larger.
- Color and Style options page.
- All Feeds can retrieve Soundcloud embeds, Twitter uploaded videos, Youtube, Vimeo and Vine videos.
- This feed has a max of 20 posts per feed.
Below is an example of a Facebook image album feed brought into a web page. Add an image to a gallery and it will immediately be added to your website. Simple.
The feeds can be configured to display the following:
- Facebook Page Posts
- Facebook Page Videos
- Facebook Page Photos
- Facebook Page Albums Covers
- Facebook Page Event List
- Facebook Group
- All Feeds display photos.
- All Feeds can show Soundcloud, Facebook uploaded videos, Youtube and Vimeo videos.
- Option to Display Facebook photos in a popup.
- Option to Display Facebook Posts In a Grid Style format. (side by side)
- Load more posts on all Facebook feeds so you that there is No Post Limit.