“The Sandbar Grill in Kamloops BC is owned by Karleen Robbie and Jim Bigham, long term locals. The setting for this 75-seat restaurant boasts a spectacular view overlooking the Thompson River. The Riverside Patio also accommodate 75 people (150 in total), and is the perfect location to host your private functions. Our building is newly renovated, clean, and comfortable, with a fun loving lighthearted atmosphere. At Sandbar Grill, we take great pleasure to purchase the highest quality, locally produced foods and beverages, so we can pass all that great taste on to you – our customers!”
The Latest From Infotel Multimedia
- Keyword Stuffing is Not the Way to Higher Search Engine Placement
- Elevate your Social Media for 2020!
- How Much Should I Bid on Keywords? (Yeah- There’s Math Involved.)
- Always On’s New Website is Always On
- We are proud to announce – Concept Electric is Live
- Do you need to post holiday greetings on your Business Social Media?
- Kelowna Husky Carwash is Now Live
- Custom Website for Dubs Kustoms Goes Live
- We Build Organized Websites for SEO and Readability
- Are you ready for the holidays?