“The Sandbar Grill in Kamloops BC is owned by Karleen Robbie and Jim Bigham, long term locals. The setting for this 75-seat restaurant boasts a spectacular view overlooking the Thompson River. The Riverside Patio also accommodate 75 people (150 in total), and is the perfect location to host your private functions. Our building is newly renovated, clean, and comfortable, with a fun loving lighthearted atmosphere. At Sandbar Grill, we take great pleasure to purchase the highest quality, locally produced foods and beverages, so we can pass all that great taste on to you – our customers!”
The Latest From Infotel Multimedia
- Are you ready for the holidays?
- Looks Like Greek To Me
- This Website Will Make You Smile
- Facebook Ads on Hot-Topic Issues. How do you do it?
- Google Ad Words On a Budget
- Why you need an active Facebook Business Page!
- Funny Things Searched for on Google
- Is your business moving from point A to point B?
- Pine Valley Tree Services and Landscaping is now live!
- PPC Fraud: What It Is, And How It’s Costing You Money