“The Sandbar Grill in Kamloops BC is owned by Karleen Robbie and Jim Bigham, long term locals. The setting for this 75-seat restaurant boasts a spectacular view overlooking the Thompson River. The Riverside Patio also accommodate 75 people (150 in total), and is the perfect location to host your private functions. Our building is newly renovated, clean, and comfortable, with a fun loving lighthearted atmosphere. At Sandbar Grill, we take great pleasure to purchase the highest quality, locally produced foods and beverages, so we can pass all that great taste on to you – our customers!”
The Latest From Infotel Multimedia
- McCulloch Station Pub in Kelowna Has a New Website
- Where to find free content for your website
- Do I need a landing page for my Google Ad Words campaigns?
- Branding Your Business – Consistency is Key
- Building Negative Keyword Lists
- Eye see a fabulous new website!
- Arrow Truck Canopy Manufacturers Has A New Website
- 5 Ways to Quick-Start Your Business
- Announcing the Launch of The New Civil X Contracting Website
- We Are Proud to Announce Another New Website Launch