Congratulations Industrial Building Maintenance in Kelowna BC. This hard-working team serves customers throughout the Okanagan Valley from Penticton to Kelowna and Kamloops, and west to Castlegar. They required a website to advertise their industrial cleaning services and worked with us through the design process to bring their web project to completion.
Infotel Multimedia Site Design Process – In 10 Easy Steps
- We receive your website order/contract.
- Our content collector phones you for an interview to gather information.
- A website planner (form) is sent to you by email for your revision and additions.
- You send the website planner back to us along with a word document of the written content you want on your site. If you need copywriting services, we can help you with that.
- Images, including photographs and your logo, are received from you.
- Your approved content is sent to one of our website designers.
- Your website link is emailed to you for revision and approval.
- Your site is checked for accuracy, including internal links, emails and contact form.
- Once approved, we launch your new site.
- Congratulations! Enjoy your new digital persona.
During the interview process, we collect all the information that we can about your business, including your domain information, business goals, key features or unique-to-industry info, the products or services you offer, your logo and brand colours. Your participation in your website project is critical to the voice of your business.
Our web clients also receive a free iNFOnews.ca listing with the potential to reach literally millions of searches per year through our online business directory.
Looking for web design services? Infotel Multimedia is the Thompson-Okanagan’s leading provider of marketing, advertising and web design. You can contact us by calling 250-260-7776 or toll-free at 1-800-599-5399.