So, you want a new website? That’s great! Considering the potential for business exposure, you have made a good decision. Profit expansion is your new possibility, but, what are the costs?
The do-it-yourself way
The best way to price out your do-it-yourself website, is through research. Search online for items such as stock photo costs. Log into a website building platform such as WordPress, and play around if you have time. That way, you will begin to learn how websites work and what it takes to build one. Phone some local web design companies and get some solid design estimates, (usually $2,000.00 per website project). Costs vary greatly, but beware of amateur graphic and web designers. You may not get what you pay for.
- Logos: $150.00 and up
- WordPress hosting: $32.42 per month
- Professional theme: $150.00 and up
- Design services: Hire a designer, starting at $75.00 and up per hour
- Setup fee: Hire a designer, starting at $500.00 to $10,000.00 per project. Usually, new clients spend minimum $2,000.00 per website.
- Copy writing: Write yourself, or $500.00 to $1,000.00 per page. Google likes at least 250 words per page, of keyword-rich (but not spammy) content.
- Professional stock images: $9.00 to $35.00 and up, per image
- Security: Your responsibility
- Site maintenance and breaks: Your responsibility/You fix
WordPress Hosting: $32.42 per month
Design/Setup services: $2,000.00
Copy writing (four pages): $1,000.00
Stock images (eight images at $9.00 each): $72.00
Up front costs: $3,372.00
Monthly costs: $32.42
Hire InfoTel Multimedia
- Domain name registration: Included
- Website theme: Included
- Design services: Included
- Setup fee: Included
- Copy writing, 250 words: Included
- Professional stock images Included
- Text logos: Included
- Security: Included
- Site maintenance and breaks: Included/We fix
- Hosting: Included
Up front costs: $0.00
Monthly costs when bundled with InfoTel Directory or InfoNews.ca Homepage advertising:
$50 single page
$75 four page
$125 ten pages
$200 twenty pages
Custom options are also available.
That’s it. Easy. Oh, I forgot, also included are several hours of changes per year depending on which package you purchase, worth $95/hour included with your yearly contract.
If you decide to hire us to design your new amazing website on WordPress, we will work with you until you are satisfied before the launch. Once your site is up and running, you can open that bottle of champagne and move up a level in business management.